3.02.2011

The Action Bible

The Action Bible
The Action Bible
Okay so I have to admit I was a little skeptical when I first saw this bible. I always am when I feel that  a bible is trying to reach out to a particular group of people. The initial reaction is: isn't the bible for all sinners? That was until I recently met a young girl who will not pull her head out of graphic novels. It's all she fills her head with. So looking at her and looking at this book, I really have to praise God for such a great idea! (Not only that, but that's why they make children's storybook bibles- bibles for little sinners too) Here is a trailer for The Action Bible and below that is an audio excerpt. Also, you can go here to look at more page details. I hope to get the book for her and maybe have my own copy one day. BTW they sell it at Barnes & Noble.


1 comment:

  1. I also saw it at Walmart and wondered the same thing you did. I am sure the boys will love it!

    ReplyDelete