11.30.2010

When love takes you in...


In September, when I learned that this month was Adoption Awarness Month, I was so excited to learn about it-so I decided to make it a blogging project. I don’t know about you, but doing all this research has really gave me a lot to consider.

I think I can say that I do understand God’s adoption of us better. I think I can say along with C.J. Mahaney “I was adopted when I was 12.” There is such a beautiful picture of the gospel in that. Taking someone that is not our flesh, that may not even look like us, and taking them in, giving them a home and love and giving them the family name. Loving them as your own, because God loved us as his own.

I’ll leave this final post with a video by Steven Curtis Chapman. The official music video is really awesome too. Hope you’ve enjoyed the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment